Do Us Part Do Us Part

Very good, but seems familiar.

Hey man, have you read Dave Iseri's entry in The Rising Stars of Manga 4? If you haven't, you should look it up, you'd be pretty freaked out by how similar it is to this.

Other than that, the frame by frame bits were really smooth, and you handled the mood and atmosphere well. It's maybe a bit short, could've been better if you'd set up a bit of the background story or just extended some of the sequences in it. Overall, great job, especially for a first movie.

Mark's Teachings of Anime Mark's Teachings of Anime

Very informative!

Hey man, you got a lot of info packed into this thing... I hope it's accurate, 'cos I'm using it as research for a presentation I gotta give at college! =P

Till death do us part Till death do us part

A very powerful piece of work.

Just thought I'd leave a review to cover up the last one by 'bloody_me' since he clearly didn't understand this movie. It's not sick, it's insightful. The subject matter must be really difficult to approach, and it's been done well here. Hope this isn't based on personal experience or anything... Anyway, good job, man!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Nice concept, but very frustrating to play.

This game is very well done, but it requires a lot of patience to play. I've played loads of times, but I can't get much more than about 1500 points before I get eaten. It's very annoying.

If you could somehow make it so that there are more small fish and less big fish towards the start, or have a health meter so you don't get game over for just one mistake, it'd be a lot more enjoyable to play.